Thursday, May 29, 2014

Message from S.

Hey everyone!

I started reading fictional blogs when Cosmo started theirs, and over the last view months I have started reading a few others they have made me a huge fan. I was hesitant about starting my own because I wasn't sure it would get read among all the others that are already out there. Lately I've noticed the amount of regular posters has dramatically decreased (pleaseeee come back everyone, I need reading material ;)), so I decided if I was ever going to start one, now would be the best time to do so.

This fictional blog will follow Skye, who is in her mid-twenties and has recently moved to the West Coast. She is going to face many challenges like everyone at that age does when they are trying to find their way in life. So far I haven't decided on a posting schedule, but I'll come up with one as I start posting more regularly.

Can't wait to get this started!

Xo,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment