Friday, November 7, 2014

Sorry for being the worst blogger :(

Hey everyone,
First of, sorry for being a crappy blogger and not being consistent with my schedule. I hate inconsistency, but unfortunately I have to dedicate the majority of my time lately to school. After putting all of my energy into papers and projects and presentations I have no energy left to write for this blog which majorly sucks. I have about three weeks of classes left, so for those weeks my posts will be up randomly whenever I can find the time to write, and after that I'll try to be more consistent again. Working full time and going to school full time is a bitch.
Thanks for understanding and hopefully you'll continue reading! I love all the comments I get even if I haven't responded to all of them.
Xo,
S

6 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing up the rest of your semester. Can't wait to see how she deals with Nate when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working full time and going to school full time sucks, I feel you. I hope the end of your semester is going well! I bet you're looking forward to the break, I know I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! :) Can't wait for you to be back

    http://lifebysarahxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss your story. Hope the semester is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any idea when you'll be back? Can't wait to see what happens with Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely miss your story ! Hoping you finish strong with this semester !

    ReplyDelete