Friday, October 3, 2014

Let's talk about sex, baby

I ran down the stairs, and whipped open the door much fast than necessary. I hoped it wasn't Rheece, but part of me just knew it had to be Nate. And there he was, in jeans and a sweater that looked incredible on him. We stared at each other, Koda sniffing Nate's shoes before heading back inside.

"Skye, I need to explain this to you. It's been -" Nate began but was interrupted by Chris coming inside from the backyard.

"Hey, man." He shook Nate's hand. "Heard the doorbell ring and just wanted to double check that you're okay, babe. Want a beer? We're just having a fire out back." Chris invited.

I was glad he did because I needed a second to just gather my thoughts and figure out where I wanted this to go. Nate accepted the invitation and we grabbed some more beer and headed out to join the others. Everyone greeted him warmly and we made first-name introductions (I still wanted to keep things on the DL). Katie narrowed her eyes at him when he said hello, then scooted over so I could sit in the chair beside her. Nate sat down in a chair Daniel got for him and we all continued talking among ourselves. One of Chris' friends was telling a story about his freshman year in college that had everyone laughing. My eyes met Nate's every few seconds it seemed like.

"Did he explain?" Katie asked, her voice low so that no one would here.

"Not yet, but he was about to until your brother invited him out here for a beer."

"I texted him." She admitted, picking nonexistent lint off her sweater.

"What? When? And why?" I asked louder than I meant to. Again my eyes met Nate's.

"Don't be mad. Last night when you went to check the barbecue or whatever you were doing, I got the number out of your phone. I just honestly can't see him purposely kissing a skank like Ashley, ever, so I thought something else must have happened. And also you were the saddest person I have ever seen last night and I wanted you to be happy. I told him we’re having a barbecue and he should stop by and explain to you what actually happened." She chewed on her bottom lip nervously. "Now that I think about it I totally overstepped my boundaries and I'm sorry."

I laid my head on her shoulder, grateful to have such a good friend in her. "Don't be sorry. I'm not mad. Thank you for doing that."

We spent a couple more hours outside before it got a little too chilly. Tash and Tiffany were the first to leave because Tash's salon was open the next day and she had to go in and do some paperwork beforehand. She told me to call her since she had some great ideas for my hair and I was up for trying something new (as long as it was reasonable, obviously). Then Chris, Daniel, and their friends left soon after to go play Xbox or Playstation or something like that. Katie and Kurtis left in separate cars but I did see them kiss before they took off and they headed in the same direction even though Katie lived on the other end of the city. Phone-date with her in the morning for sure.

That left Nate and me. We'd made small talk throughout the evening but avoided anything too serious. Finally we were alone, although I wasn't sure how to bring up the topic of the elevator make-out sesh.

He saved me from awkwardly bringing it up as I was loading up the dishwasher. "I need to apologize first of all for barely talking to you this last week. Things have been going on in Steel Industries that needed to be dealt with immediately."

"Is everything okay?" I asked. Him not texting me was the least of my worries.

"Yeah we got it under control. Look, what you saw in the elevator was just not what happened. She caught me completely off-guard and just pressed herself up against me." He looked disgusted. "I should have seen it coming, she was always in the elevator with me lately and made some inappropriate suggestions that I ignored. I was so distracted that day and when she kissed me I couldn't pull back. She had a death-grip on my tie and this all seriously happened a second before the doors opened. It was disgusting." He said the last part with so much feeling that I almost laughed. "I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. It should have never gotten to that point and I shouldn't have let it happen."

I was silent for a moment, letting it all sink it. I believed him, 100%. As far as I knew him, he wasn't the type of person to go for someone like Ashley, and him coming here and telling me what happened meant a lot to me.

"Okay, I trust you." Nate looked visibly relieved and shut the dishwasher after the last of the dishes had been fit inside. I scooted up on the counter (my mom would cringe but it was my favorite bad habit) so I was close to eye level with him.

"Do you want to keep seeing me?"  He placed one hand on either side of me on the counter, boxing me in.

I grinned. "Maybe. Are you worth all the trouble?"

He leaned in and almost kissed me. "I hope so." He closed the minimal gap between us, our lips touching.

I wanted him so bad. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands running under my shirt over my stomach (thank god I did a sit-up the other day). He broke the kiss for a second to pull my shirt over my head. I tugged at his sweater, my hands shaking. Nate helped me by not only pulling his sweater off but also the shirt he wore underneath.

I can honestly say he was the best looking man I had ever seen. His stomach looked like the sections of a Hersey's bar. A little bit of hair covered his chest that narrowed into a thin trail down to his pants. I couldn't help but run my nails over his pecs. Nate seemed to be more than ready to keep this going and I had no objections. I thought about mentioning that we could move this to my bed when Nate whipped off my bra and kissed his way down to my breasts. I fumbled with the button of his jeans, already feeling his erection through the material. He kicked off his jeans, his tongue running over my nipple.

Nate took his mouth off me long enough  lifted me off the counter to slide my pants over my butt. With one hand he pulled them off, while the other was tightly wrapped around me. Our mouths met in another passionate kiss, his hands pushing the crotch of my underwear aside. I almost came the second his fingers grazed over my clit. He knew exactly where to touch me, and it took me no time at all to reach what ended up being my first orgasm of the night.

"This…is not why I came here." Nate said breathlessly against my mouth. 

"I know." Was the only coherent thing I could say, my thoughts completely jumbled and only of him. I knew he hadn't come here for sex, but it was happening and I was ecstatic about it.I pushed his boxers down in a hurry and Nate positioned himself in front of me. He was seriously well endowed and I couldn't help but reach down and touch him. He groaned when my hand encircled him.

"Don't even start this." He practically growled at me before his mouth crushed down on mine once more. Effortlessly, or so it seemed, he lifted me off the counter and I held onto his shoulders to stabilize myself.  He lowered me onto his erection almost painfully slow before stopping. 

"Protection?"

I hadn't even thought about it. "I'm on the pill." I answered, eager to keep going. "And clean."
"Me too." He lowered me more, his penis hurting me for a second because I hadn't had sex in a while and also never with someone this big.

Without breaking contact he took the few steps to my kitchen table, pushed a pile of napkins and plates out of the way and lowered me onto it. He began to slowly move inside my, watching my face for any sign of pain, but I was too turned on to feel anything other than pleasure. I was ready to come again, and arched my back off the table as Nate started moving faster, his mouth trailing kisses over my breasts. I came again hard, and Nate followed soon after, letting out a loud groan and then lowering his forehead to mine, still inside me.

We were silent for a while. I had a hard time catching my breath and was exhausted after the excitement from the day and absolutely mind blowing sex (ON MY KITCHEN TABLE!).

"That was insane." Nate said, standing up slowing and pulling out of me. I suddenly felt self conscious about laying butt naked on my table and slid off it, my legs feeling like rubber.

"I couldn't agree more." I picked up my discarded clothes, sorry to see Nate pull his underwear on. "Want to come shower and have a sleepover?"

He laughed, bundling his clothes in his hand. "Sleepover?" I was embarrassed for a second until he bent down and planted a hot kiss on me. "Sounds like a good plan to me."


I couldn't wait to see him naked in my shower. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Katie, for texting him! What a good little busybody :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha comparing his abs to a Hershey's bar, thats one way to put it. Loved the post, go Katie! best friend award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it would be the best way to describe delicious abs lol thanks for reading!!!

      Delete
  3. LMAO "thank god I did a sit up yesterday" haha I do the same when justifying to myself the crappy food I eat. Awesome post!! I love Katie!! I hope something happens with her new guy ;)
    http://lifebysarahxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the queen of doing one sit-up and then thinking I did an entire work out. Ignorance is bliss I guess ;)

      Delete